Associate Professor, Marc Spooner interviews Noam Chomsky about neoliberalism, higher education and the importance of critical and public intellectuals. Part of the upcoming “Public Engagement and the Politics of Evidence in an Age of Neoliberalism and Audit Culture” symposium running July 23-25, 2015 at University of Regina.
- What does it mean to welcome Omar Khadr? University students and the lesson of hospitality
- “Dissociated Consciousness[es]”: The Rising Voice of the Administrator and the Falling Voice of the Academic in the Winter 2015 Labour Disruption at the University of Toronto
- Orwell, Huxley and America’s Plunge into Authoritarianism
- Pedagogy of the Precariat
- Flipping the Script: Rethinking Working-Class Resistance